Welcome, Guest

How to diagnose and replace a bad starter motor

[postlink] http://how-to-auto-repair.blogspot.com/2012/05/how-to-diagnose-and-replace-bad-starter.html[/postlink] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnmnWuuLfzEendofvid [starttext]Another great video. I admire your patience when going through your diagnostic steps for isolating the starter as the problem. There are a lot of folks who would have thrown a starter at it first. I also liked the remote switch, I'm going to have to get one of those. One more thing..I learned that I'm not the only person that casually says "B+", which is awesome. [endtext]
This site does not store any files on its server.We only index and link to content provided by other sites.If you have any doubts about legality of content or you have another suspicions, feel free to contact us at andissswin@gmail.com - Thank you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you've given good information about car repairing. Thank you
Auto Repair Herndon VA

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for this great auto repair video. I have been having this problem with my car, and I now know how to fix it. Thanks for helping me out.

Post a Comment

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))